
When Cannon Beach is less than "hot" and we all have time we head to the river. So Saturday and Sunday for that matter that's exactly what we did. Saturday it was just Adam and I out at a place I found a few years ago. There is never any one at the swimming hole and on the river that's some times hard to find! We had such a blast, the water was warm and the weather was perfect!

Saturday was just a straight up great day, coupled with Sleepy Monk, beach walks, breakfast at Wanda's, river time,
bon-fire and great times with friends!

Than on Sunday after a great church service the whole family, including Joel and Ashley headed out to Sander's. Sander is one of my papa's employees who lives on the river, his house is straight up the best cabin I have ever seen! He lives right on the river and I mean right on it.. to the point he raised his house 4 feet this last year to try and avoid issues of flooding he has had in the past. It was a great family day with more friends and it was fun to have Adam hang out and get to know the most important people to me, my family. I can't wait until Jess, Ry and
Tay Bug get to join us!
3 comments:
Love seeing these new blog posts. So great how you are keeping pictures and commentary on what seems to be, so far, the best summer ever!
My baby sis has a BOYFRIEND! Thanks for not telling me...whatev! Adam...hmmm..need to meet this guy.
okay sis.. don't even try. i've called and skyped.. yet nothing.. your too busy with choo house. but yes you gotta meet him. and boyfriend??? shoot dang.. i gotta get used to people saying that... idk if that will happen. ha.
Post a Comment