
CCF summer style. Kelli, Me, Mikayla, Kaela, Mary-Anne

Me and Koala bear :)

H and J at breakfast. This little place is by far my favorite place to eat breaky from now on. I loved it. I'm pretty stoked to get back to Eugene. Though the visit was incredibly short, minutely oddly vibed, it was still good.

My first time at FroYo. With Kaela and Kelli :) It was so good.

Kelli and I decided to ditch the "night's plans" and hit a pitcher of hef, some grub and much needed catch up convo.

Kelli might possibly... in a small slash large way enjoy a good cold brew.

This was the best part of the trip I think. It was warm, relaxing, silent and just fully in good company.
3 comments:
Love the new pic additions! You'll have to tell me sometime where that last pic was taken.....
Sis -
NICE! I Like! I've enjoyed a few Montana Hefs from Lewis & Clark Brewing Company, courtesy of Annie & Murry, while we're staying w/ them. I'm also working 20 hour days, finishing this dissertation. Miss you! - Ry
so i like beer what of it :) i'm glad you were able to visit even if it was just for a little bit!
Post a Comment