Monday, August 24, 2009

hug point sunset walk.




Last night after a crazy day of weird lessons, odd situations in the water and a SUNNY and hot day we all decided to end it with a dinner out at The Goose Hollow. It was pretty good, the boys wanted to go there because they are known for their reubens to which Joel and Adam both love. The service was horrible, the food was good but not worth it as we all decided. But no matter the sitch we all enjoyed each others company. We got home, decided ice cream was in order and set on our way. I ... knowing my body knew I shouldn't so I had mango sorbet instead. After ice cream we set off for Hug Point. One of my Mom's favorite places to go walk. It was a good walk to end the day, settle the food and just dink around on our new found jungle gym.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

come to our home!! love you and i am happy you are happy :)

Heather Westbrooks said...

you should have had ice cream!

j.nelson said...

ha.. never.. well i do sometimes :)