It was a great day out on the boat.. SUPER cold at first but then the sun came out and with all of Travis's need for the bathroom it gave us time to warm up.. bah.hah. Between the dance parties, inside jokes, thousands of images snapped... and hmmm me getting pushed in the water, Will getting kissed, and some narly crashes -- the day on the lake was complete. It was such a great time. What a blessing to be invited to spend the day like that! After the boat Brose and I stayed with John and Trav and headed over to Brayden's football game. It was so fun watching that kid! I love watching games, my favorite would be soccer games (big surprise) but I'm a big fan of just watching kids get involved in sports at such an early age and it helps when your watching a kid with so much flippin talent! Now the first weekend back is just about finished and I am simply existing right now - so tuckered. This blurp was a small glimpse of the craziness of the last days, great great great craziness! Now what is left is CCF - the first one back for me and a great day of hanging out with one of my favorite people.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Back at it
Well its official, I'm back at school - back down south and inland. Micah and I hit the road around 11am on Thursday and with a very boring 3 hour drive we arrived back to Eugene. The minute we rolled into town we hit up Pato Verde (our fav. Mexican place) and chowed with Spencer. After Pato we retreated to our houses, unpacked and then met up again for more errands. After errands my roommates and I headed to Thursday night burger and beer at the Vintage. Post Vintage was the premier of Grey's and our weekly red wine party was re-born. With some great surprise visitors (Christian!) - the first night back was finished.
Friday came and went with some great sunshine, good run and more errands. Saturday came and here comes Cal vs. Oregon! We tailgated with the Carn and his parents, then hit the game. It was great, SO HOT! I am actually starting to like .. slash maybe extremely get attached to watching the games.
Kara M. :)
Kaela Lee!
Sarah Lilly... my kickboxing buddy for life.
Micah and I
Aaron and I keeping the the thumbs up trend
Oh hey roommate!
After an epic win, a few of us laid low and just enjoyed seeing each other again. I sped home and met up with Maphet, Will and Brose and we headed off to the store. Me and Kelli and the boys made Chocolate chocolate chip banana bread and Chocolate chip espresso muffins for the boat, along with a plethora of snacks and of course John's diet coke!
The boys and I finished up the baking and we watched "50 first dates" until we were all asleep in sporadic areas of the blue room. We all called it a night and met up again around 6:30. We gathered our snacks... which included our baked breads, chips, crackers, cheese, summer sausage, oreos, and I'm sure more that I don't remember.. we might have had too much fun at the store. We met up with John and Travis and hit the water.
(this is will practicing his moves as we waited for John... this is what made Syd go nuts.. this is what woke Steph up... SORRY STEPH!)
It was a great day out on the boat.. SUPER cold at first but then the sun came out and with all of Travis's need for the bathroom it gave us time to warm up.. bah.hah. Between the dance parties, inside jokes, thousands of images snapped... and hmmm me getting pushed in the water, Will getting kissed, and some narly crashes -- the day on the lake was complete. It was such a great time. What a blessing to be invited to spend the day like that! After the boat Brose and I stayed with John and Trav and headed over to Brayden's football game. It was so fun watching that kid! I love watching games, my favorite would be soccer games (big surprise) but I'm a big fan of just watching kids get involved in sports at such an early age and it helps when your watching a kid with so much flippin talent! Now the first weekend back is just about finished and I am simply existing right now - so tuckered. This blurp was a small glimpse of the craziness of the last days, great great great craziness! Now what is left is CCF - the first one back for me and a great day of hanging out with one of my favorite people.
It was a great day out on the boat.. SUPER cold at first but then the sun came out and with all of Travis's need for the bathroom it gave us time to warm up.. bah.hah. Between the dance parties, inside jokes, thousands of images snapped... and hmmm me getting pushed in the water, Will getting kissed, and some narly crashes -- the day on the lake was complete. It was such a great time. What a blessing to be invited to spend the day like that! After the boat Brose and I stayed with John and Trav and headed over to Brayden's football game. It was so fun watching that kid! I love watching games, my favorite would be soccer games (big surprise) but I'm a big fan of just watching kids get involved in sports at such an early age and it helps when your watching a kid with so much flippin talent! Now the first weekend back is just about finished and I am simply existing right now - so tuckered. This blurp was a small glimpse of the craziness of the last days, great great great craziness! Now what is left is CCF - the first one back for me and a great day of hanging out with one of my favorite people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Nice recap! I hope the three jars of "goods" was enough payment for your slave labor in the kitchen. Fun day!!!!
"slave labor" ... PUH! more like salve labor.. that is gunna be so worth it.. i was like a flippin dog it smelled so good. though i didn't get scolded by boiling water... ahh syd.
Post a Comment