Sunday, September 6, 2009

juice box and j.bird

Juice Box and J.Bird's morning creation at Waves of Grain.
So our blackberry picking adventure turned a little bit of a turn.. down a road of flying berries. We surprisingly still came home with a good amount of berries. The blackberry crisp was pretty tasty!
We LOVE CANNON BEACH!
I'm pretty sure that was one of the most refreshing things I did all summer. I wish it was deep enough to swim in :) Yet no just a nice little crick rinse to get the blackberry juice off!
Jordyn was a little less than impressed with the water temp.
We have so much fun together, it was a blast having her around for a few days. Dang just imagine us living together for an entire summer.. oh shoot we did! haha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

shoot gosh dang..those two days were so blessed lover, thank you for opening your home to me. i love you!