Friday, December 25, 2009
12.17.09 Joel and Ashley come to town
Recap of another day in Maui. It was an early day to hit the cabana and Dad wasted no time at all. It was snorkel time. We saw some sweet yellow colored fish. Jess finally joined us and with that it was time for the sun. I don’t want to be short on this day with explaining what it was filled with. But it was just another amazing day on the beach. Dad and Mom left around noon to go get Joel and Ashley and with that time spent on the beach with my Sis it was ours. It was so great to just sit and chit chat with her and have some sister time. 
I retreated into the shade at one point to ensure my lack of burning would stay true. I finished my book today, Dear John was a winner. I loved it. I was so captivated by it. I couldn’t put it down. It is so good that I have raved to most people I have come in contact with. I think I may have gotten Will curious enough that he is going to read and of course go to the movie with me when it finally comes out. After a good amount of time the rest of the gang joined us. We all are finally here. The Nelson’s do Hawaii ’09 and count everyone in now. After a day at the beach it was grub time and of course another endless game of Farkell. The day came to a great end, filled with an epic BBQ and just staring at the stars. We have been so blessed so far with the amount of stars we have been getting, it’s crazy. They are so brilliant here, it’s the one thing that reminds me of home. Warm nights are one of my favorite things. To sit outside in shorts and a tank, laying in the grass and watching the stars at night - couldn’t be better. Yeah it’s a short post but don’t let it fool you , this was a great day - but relaxing on the beach and turning into a tropical fish I was in the water so much….can only be talked about so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment