Church.Costco.Home. By the time Kelli and I made it home it was pushing 1:00 pm and it was time for me to read. Kelli and I opted to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine and within the first ten minutes we knew we had found a home for the day/and night for that matter. It was a great afternoon. I am still sitting in the same seat I was 8 hours ago :) Only to move to relieve ourselves and fill up on food and/or coffee :) Kelli grabbed "Eat.Pray.Love." - a book I had sitting around needing to find a new captivated reader. I on the other hand, well you know what I had to read. All day we sat.ate.enjoyed the sun.listened to epic music. The sun finally faded and with the pastel sunset saying goodbye we cuddled into our sleeping bags and scooted closer to our Presto Heat Dish.. oh how we love thee Presto. The stars finally started to pop out and though they seem to only show when they sneak out from the checkered clouds, it still is a beautiful nigh to bask in God's playground.
One may think this is our living room. But no -- we are still outside. Kelli on her phone and me reading .. still. Fit with a lamp, candle, table -- all the accommodations we need. Kelli is just about to retire to the "Grammy's" with H... and I will still sit, read, and bask in the silence of the night. Only disrupted by the sporadic sounds of the night time creatures in lull with the relaxation of the two foreign bodies that sit in our back yard.





2 comments:
The thing about Oregonians, is that when we finally DO get a day like yesterday - we are all giddy. Kudos to you and Kelli for making the absolute best of just such a day, and not letting it go to waste!!!!
um ya...it was snowing here.
Post a Comment