Friday, January 15, 2010
Just so you know
Tuesday - 3 for dinner, 5:30 p.m. and at a booth please. Reservations check. Set in stone and ready to be revealed, it's time to treat Steph to a dinner out. Kaela and I had made plans over break to take Steph out to let her know how much her influence in our lives means to us. We managed to sneak a date in with Mikayla first but reservations were made and our plot to reveal was in motion. We took Mikayla out and with our time sucked into the Riley home we cornered Steph to tell her our plot. I'm not the best with words all the time but I managed to let her know what and why we were taking her out to dinner. It was so much fun. We took John's advice and took her to Marche. Both Kaela and I have never been there and we knew she liked some certain aspects of that place so we thought, ya sure why not! I love treating people to dinner or what have you. It's all about seeing them feel loved and appreciated - I just love it. It was definitely about time we returned the favor and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It was just great. Thanks Steph for letting us take you out and show you our love and appreciation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment