I feel like I have been way behind in catching up these past few weeks. There have been posts here and there but there has been so much I have totally spaced typing out. Well I'll try to keep up but it's dang near impossible. I have to admit the week of kick off shows is killing my academics/social life. Though there is a lot of roommate hang out time being had, can't complain about that. Biggest Loser has been a freaking hit in the house this season as well as the Bachelor (shoot dang what a looker ), then there is American Idol... to which my favorite, Ellen!!!! is the new judge! Of course Grey's/Private are a must and with all of those being had with more that just happen to be on throughout the week.. what's school again? Who are my friends? Am I dating someone? Oh a quiz? Wait it's Friday already... ya that's how this week has been!
Wednesday came date night. So fun. We went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in Eugene. I think namely due to the fact it is so special to me ( and Micah ) but the food is rockin too. Will had no idea about this place, it was a total surprise to me -- so the stars just happen to align! Off to dinner, which was amazing and a walk around the neighborhood. After dinner walks are just one of my all time favorite things to do - so I was all game about it. With a blankie wrapped around me ( I'm too cold for my own good) and no rain to be seen, it was exactly the post dinner walk I needed. Post our date, it was back to the house for a shared tub of mint chocolate chip ice cream. All four of us (me, will, heather, kelli) cute .. I know!?! Then it was time to catch up on American Idol :) All in all it was a great Wednesday night. Now it's Friday and I have no idea how. I'm off to Cannon Beach to catch my Mom's 50th birthday party - - Woop Woop and love on my family, I can't wait. Happy weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment