Friday, January 29, 2010

kaela.pizza.ice cream.benjamin button.

What an end to a fly by sort of week. I got done with class and Kaela and I snagged a walk from greatness. We walked for literally hours. It was epic. We got coffee.walked.talked.walked.walked.talked and got more coffee! It was one of my favorite afternoons of the new year for sure. I love that girl and what better way to spend with your buddy than hours of just talking and enjoying God's playground. After my time with Kaela it was off to a group meeting - totally stoked on our new project. Then off to mi casa. There was a series of events that fell through and were created all within twenty minutes. Slightly overwhelming. Blah Blah Blah and we were set...it was dinner at the boys house. They were making pizza and all we had to bring over was cheese and wine. They made a sausage/pepper/onion pizza and a margarita pizza (my all time favorite .. hands down). They both were good but I was totally stoked on one in particular. After dinner came dessert and more dessert. First course cinnamon/sugar pizza dough :) Second course ice cream. We got a few games of PIG and HORSE in throughout the night. I both had some blow out wins and some epic fails! Kelly (my old roommate) not to be confused with Kelli (my now roommate) came over. We had planned to hang out and it well had then morphed into coming to the boys house for ice cream and a movie. I miss that girl. It was super fun having us all there.. minus Heather (wah wah). Kelli and Maphet were set on ice cream and no one was going to complain. They came home with three pints and all such great choices. One just happened to be my favorite. PB chocolate ice cream - the one the only Tillamook! I couldn't contain myself. There it was a perfect and fun time. Me, Will, Maphet, Aaron, Kelli and Kelly all consuming one of lives greatest hurts in my life - ice cream. Dang lactose!  Who cares!?! Oh what a fun night. The only draw back was that the movie went 2 hours longer than I had expected..tee hee. It was super good, never seen it before but dang Benjamin Button.. couldn't you have gotten younger..faster...! I'll make it up to Drew,Keith and Logan soon. I'm sorry boys.

1 comment:

StephieAnne said...

Sounds like a really GREAT day - minus anything that has to do with school, of course. =)