Saturday, January 30, 2010

A little dinner, a little Blazers, a little fun, a lot of love!

Last night Will and I got invited over to the White's to watch the blazer game and have a nice 'lil dinner - taco style. It was super fun. We started off with the game - a sad loss - but a good game. Brose came over eventually...actually right when dinner was ready - to the second - he walked in the door. Steph and the kids came over because John was gone and well duh... who wouldn't want to hang out with us :) Just kidding - I did thoroughly enjoy the whole crowd of company though... :) Too good! There was a little bit of Guitar Hero thrown in there.. wow do I suck. And how is Will so good if he doesn't play video games? Too many date pinwheels - - a dangerous thing to put in front of Will and I . I'm pretty sure we both had at least 2.. maybe 3 :) Then we all decided on Gran Torino. A strange movie one would think to have playing while you hang out -- to serious one would image... but heck no! Not with us :)  Such fun. We were there way past our bed time (tee hee). But well worth it and not that we went to bed anytime soon after we got home. Thanks Stephie and Trav for a great night of fun. Loved it and I can't wait to do it again.

No comments: