Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be Mine.

Welp it's Valentines Day! So true thoughts on this day is that I am the cheese ball of all cheese balls and its just one more day, just like any other day to me but today more people join me in the cheesiness. It also just so happens that Will and I have been dating for three months - today. I know it's only three months but again if there is an excuse to celebrate - use it!

So since I don't think the guys should get all the fun -- I told William that from 6:00 am to church I had plans for us. He showed up at the house and we were off. It was a theme of "memories". The first time we held hands was on an early morning walk and it was a morning to re live it. I confessed I wasn't sure when we held hands and Will quickly gave me the exact block and cross street we were on. Doy too cute.
We walked until the sun came up and then went to Hideaway for coffee and potato donuts. Again a part of the walk we had gone on months ago. Then it was back to my house for a little more surprise. I had put together a photo album of our "memories". It dated back to being just friends.. to now. Each photographed memory was accompanied with a note card that said .."remember when...." On the last page it said. Make another memory?!? With two tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters game this Friday!
I'm so stoked to go. Yes it was for Will but yes it was for me too. I have always wanted to go and now I have someone to go with me :) It was then church and oops wait date with the roommates? Yup

Heather and Kelli and I headed to lunch and then a movie. Lunch was super grand and the movie .. okay don't listen to the reviews. It was so freaking funny. The three of us laughed so hard the whole time and yes I'll admit .. teared up once too. I was thoroughly entertained the entire time! Honestly it doesn't matter what we are doing the three of us have so much fun together.
After spending time with my roommate Valentines it was back to William. He came and picked me up and we were back to his house for the night. Apparently he confessed he was a tad.. okay extremely disappointed in himself because the original plans of what ever they were fell through. I don't know what was his deal because it was a blast.
First of all we danced (of course!), then we played nerf basketball and then it was dinner time. He had it all planned out. We sat down to a candle lit dinner.
First course - an amazing green veggie filled salad. Then it was a mustard bbq'd salmon over a bed of wild rice with asparagus. Let me tell you this boy can cook! We were so full that we had to do a half time breather -- then back to it.  We finished the amazing meal and it was time for dessert. It was so great just having a meal, the two of us, and there is something just so warming having someone make you dinner... with no allowed help from yourself. Just so great. Any ways.. then it was dessert time. Will kept it hidden from me all night and wanted it to be a total surprise and it was. He made my favorite pie, rhubarb! Not only that but he baked a cute lil heart on the top with a J+W made out of sugar and cinnamon. We had warm pie and vanilla ice cream and sat down for crafts.
The reason for crafts will be told at later date BUT Will had it all ready and set to be creative and fun.
That quickly turned into a fun photo shoot. Okay I'm not going to deny how cheezy these are but .. it was so great, so fun, I had to share it!

3 comments:

StephieAnne said...

Cheesy....omigosh, yes. But, you two are a match made in Heaven......

j.nelson said...

:) smiling..... :)

stephietoo said...

I just love you guys! Too cute.