Tonight was a total surprise. I had no idea. Will flipped his plans half way through the day due to realizing I had 3 hours of sleep last night and still a paper to write. Two actually. (and yes I'm blogging instead) Diligence comes slowly... (hehe). Well we were off and I asked no questions. We pulled up to Putters. I'm not gunna lie I was stoked! I haven't played put put in so long and what a fun date night.. to just be kids again.
I got stuck behind the darn tree....
Ah yes.. I will claim him...
This is when we were still civil in our competition...
I just want to clarify this was Will's idea.. I was all for it... I think he just knows how much I love taking pictures together.
Again his idea.. but I was all for it...
Okay..okay this was my idea... bah ha
We through a bet down and the stakes were high. If Will won I had to take him to breakfast at the Hideaway bakery, only after I took him on a sunrise hike. Wow sounds like a horrible thing to have to do. Shucks. Well too bad I won!
Will has to take me home for the weekend and go on a sunrise run with me and take me to Waves of Grain. Then after the run we have to go up Angora Peak. Directly after that hike Falcon Cove and then lunch at Left Coast, and burritos at the beach during sunset. So side note that is the exact weekend we had together last summer.. when yes we were just friends. So there it is... I won and Will has some planning to do :) After Putters it was off to dinner and I honestly was so turned around by this point I had no idea where we were going until the moment we pulled in. PRI (pizza research institute) - so good. We had the chef's choice.. what's that you ask.. who knows. An array of veggies and cheese.. peaches..sweet potatoes.. and such. YUM! It was a great dinner. Just us and a little kid playing hide and seek with me the entire time.. he was adorable. But really it was a good time to have some quality conversations. Post PRI we were off to Will's for ice cream. It was left over from the night before .. Brose and Will and I had pb brownies and vanilla ice cream and watched a flick. Yummers. Anyways with my belly full of every thing it has a love hate relationship with it was back to my house. We both decided we would call it any early night and try to get some studying in but who knew I would have the infamous laughter attack. Yup I couldn't stop. I'm sure my sleeping roommates really loved me for it. Sigh.. all in all yet another great date night for the books.

3 comments:
wait, were you laughing last night? and taking down walls? oh, what's your alarm ringtone? i can't seem to remember!
baha love you :)
.... that comment resulted in a g.m.s.o. sort of moment.... just saying.
You guys are so fun! And, I like the new look on Will - clean-shaven! You too also match a lot better in those couples shots now that you aren't so Maui-bronzed.....
Totally looking forward to Saturday!!
Post a Comment