Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yesterday... and...the David Minor Theater

Last night was a night of .. umm what do we do. Yesterday was super relaxed and great. Woke up late, wrote a paper. Last paper of midterms (sort of). Went to sushi with some friends for Logan's birthday and than headed home. Took a power nap and then decided to walk around the neighborhood and enjoy some sunshine. It was a walk and talk with God sorta mission. I loved it. I hit Hideaway as I walked around for a hot chai and stopped and got some creamer for the house. It was a nice solo stroll. Then it was roommate time. Kelli and I went on a run - - wow I'm out of shape and then we 3 caught up on some clips from a few American Idol episodes we had missed. Heather killed me on the Wii - though the one time I did beat her, I got first and she got last. " Look we are in last and dead last..." Bah! Kelli jetted to bed with a belly ache around 7:30 and H and I frolicked off to the David Minor Theater!

It was so fun. Movie, fries and beer. We watched "Hurt Locker".. I so greatly told the guy I was seeing Foot Locker and laughed at myself before anyone realized what I had actually said. Heather and I somehow landed free fries.. but I was more than okay with not paying for them. They were so freaking spicy. My mouth was harboring hell it was so hot. I almost took advantage of their  feature "Text a beer".. where you can text the guys outside that you want a beer and they bring one to you. If I had not already ordered my brew at the beginning.. I so would have! The movie was good but as we both realized on the drive home - it had no plot. It was about a rotation given in Iraq and it was centered around the story of three guys but in all reality there was no story. It was odd that we both liked it. All in all it was a great day of random happenings. No plans and yet it was full of fun.


SIDE NOTE....
This picture is too good to go with out mention. This was during the Grammy's for the 3-D action.

No comments: