Alright I gotta admit, the last time I watched the Super Bowl was when the Ram's played. I must have been in middle school. Though I don't feel like I sat and watched football all day - I guess I did. But between the amazing food, fun company and half time Wii action (meh it wasn't all football). The commercials this year weren't that great but than again who am I to say. Though I agree with Steph the baby commercials - I think they were E-trade.. hilarious. Anyways. Go Saints! I only wanted them to win because Ellen wanted them to win ;)

The boys + heather played some football during half time. I won't lie I was super jealous of this. But with my shoulder and my lack of wanting to move and my fun on the Wii - - I was okay about my choice.

A quick snap of the girls (before Emily and Heather got there)

The Crew. I for some reason just seriously love this picture :)

Steph's house/kitchen. Where all the greatness that we all consumed was made. Oh so good. I can't get over this pulled chicken she made (I should have snagged it)....

A kodak capture of the crew (minus Steph she was behind the camera) and prior to Cy, Heather, and Emily showing up. What a great way to spend a day. No homework, no looming distractions just a fun crowd of friends and families - food and lots of love. Thanks to the Riley family for opening their house once again!
No comments:
Post a Comment