Thursday. Surprise! I surprised my grandparents in Saint Helens on my way home. I loved it :) Watching my family gather and spending time with my Dad's side of the fam...love it. Dinner was amazing and not because of the food, but the company (gpa/gma) and the conversations. Watching my gpa struggle to open a dinner mint and my gma fittle with her jacket zipper--they were just too cute.
Friday. Coffee and beach walk with Micah
Surf session with Micah.
Lunch on the deck.Sunshine nap. Run. Surf session with Papa.
Brew with Micah and Brittney.

Saturday. Surf search with Papa, Mark, Biddles and lots of coffee. Basking with them at Needles. Run. Work. Old people party. Pool. Movie.
Sunday. Church and car search (sounds like maybe a new car on Tuesday...I'll hold me breath) and now.. a sauna!




2 comments:
new car on tues?! details please!
oh i can't wait to come home and use that sauna again...love it. car today huh? we are hoping for the house today...so let's hope its a lucky day for both of us!
Post a Comment