Will had a crazy busy day and he literally got into town the second I was on my run and was passing his house. He tracked me down and was off to practice with a kiss and a hug. I then got a text that said meet me at Luna at 7:15 sharp. We met for a fun dinner, great pizza and a HUGE salad.. look at that thing!
It was seriously some great pizza. I'm going back soon .. I wanted more!
We were then off to Brush Fire, a paint your pottery sorta store. Will had gone in the day before and asked if they wouldn't mind staying open a little later for us. The woman working was so great, she stayed 30 min later and even though we didn't finish our mugs, she let us take them home and come back when ever we wanted to finish (let's just hope we follow through with it). As we were leaving Will got a parking ticket and she snagged it from him and said, don't worry I'll take care of it. :)
After our dinner and art time we were walking back to the cars and I started to say, " Would you..." and before I could finish Will said yes so he was committed to my question. That question being ice cream! I owed him from a bet a long time ago and I was heart set on gellato drowned in espresso. We hopped in my car and I told him to pick a number from 1-3. Landing on which choice would direct us in where we would find our treat, and it landed us at Sweet Life. I ordered just what I had set out to find and Will was suckered in (by the cute worker) to get a pumpkin cookie. It was amazing! The espresso foamy over the freezing cold chocolate gellato ... uhhhg!

1 comment:
Love all the updates - I didn't even realize all of the places you've been and how much good food you've been eating!!! Brush Fire? Well done, Will - fun date!!!
And, of course, we've adopted you two too (three if you count Will). =)
Post a Comment