Thursday, April 22, 2010

Adventures with Kawa Wee

Don't act like your not impressed! Kaela has been house sitting and of course I have been tagging along. This specific morning we decided to break out the best. So as I made breakfast potatoes, Kaela made some picture perfect/amazing omelets and we sat down to start our day together in prayer and praise. It was amazing. From then it was off to Steph's to wash our cars and play in the sun.
Mikayla basically begged to help us wash the cars and when she wanted to help me with the roof.. well this was the only option : )
And of course I had to be fair :)
I love them all. So great! Steph was somewhere inside tending to friends while we stole car wash and her kids :) It's a family I just can't seem to get too much of. Kaela and I have adopted them, whether they like it or not.
The finished beauties after a wash and wax!

After our breakfast, car washing in the sun -- I was off to run errands with William than happy hour with Sarah Lilly. Then back to the house with Kaela for some singing at the tops of our lungs to old school boy bands! Oh how I embarrassed Kaela earlier on in the day while we were on our way to go grocery shopping--windows down and there I am belting "Summer Lov'n" - Go Grease

No comments: