So this past weekend (if you haven't been able to tell it's a log of catch up blogs) I was off to Portland. Saturday was an early start and on the road to celebrate the wedding of a dear friend. How crazy is it that my friends are getting married! This one in particular. My entire life my Mom has told me I could never marry Nathen Pogue or Daniel Finkle. I hadn't seen the family in a few years and the last time I talked to Daniel was the night of his first date with his now wife. He called to ask me.. Julie I don't know what to do .. do I kiss her on her forehead or her hand :) Adorable. I was introduced at one point at the wedding as.. this is Julie the girl Daniel was supposed to grow up and marry.. haha..Well let me tell you this weekend Daniel was taken for good :) (and Nathen is engaged.. so phew.. in the clear). It was crazy to see the boy I knew grow to be an amazing man of God, the ceremony was breath taking and so centered on Christ it was a tear jerker! Oh the stories of the days with the Finkle boys, how Daniel would kill me if I ever repeated them.
After the wedding it was rush time to put my racks on my car. Dinner at Claim Jumper .. which was amazingly good. Confession I always thought it was Clam Jumper when ever I saw a sign. haha.. then from dinner it was back to Joel and Ash's .. bye to the parents and hello to sibling time. The next day was church ( so good.. SO GOOD) then a beautiful hike at Multnomah Falls.
Oh this is me.. and Will.. ahaha! Joel and Ashley kept taking pictures together.. so I had to make do with what I had.
After a few failed attempts.. ha..! I would have loved to watched this issue unfold.
C-UTE!
Me and Will. can't you see him?
This was the amazing view I woke up to. Just imagine a breath taking sky painted sunrise on a clear Sunday morning before church and then you might have a small understanding of my jump out of bed, smiling, praising God sorta morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment