
Saturday, December 26, 2009
12.20.09 Jesus made my ice cream
Today was torture. Joel went to catch a few waves to kai and ash and I went on a walk to go watch. It was a great walk but torture I couldn’t be in the water with them. I had never walked north from our condo, we always go south. It was a pretty cool walk. We weaved in and out of hotels and different Luau set-ups. By the time we go to the break Joel and Kai were done but there were still a few boys out. It was a perfect peeling head high day. So great of a morning I’d say. Then it was off to a complete day of sunshine.


I posted up on my towel and never moved, I had no reason to - so I didn’t. We just soaked up the sun with full realization that soon we would be heading home, we were now on the down slope of our vacation. I started a new book today, it’s called Tamar.
It’s one of a mini series of woman in the bible (is what I have gathered so far). It is super good and I gotta bust through it because it’s Ashley’s book and I must leave it with her when we jet in only 3 days! We were all kickin it on the Cabana beach when it was decided that some would trek on to Black Rock. I stayed put for a bit while everyone was either back at the condo eating lunch or at Black Rock. Then I got summoned to the cabana and it was more sun time there. Dad called and really wanted us to go over to Black Rock so we headed over. We walked over and met the rest of the family. The shore break was pounding. It was super entertaining to watch the shoobies get pounded on our beach but over at black rock were the spongers back flipping off the break. I couldn’t sit in the sun any more so I just kept walking back and forth along the beach watching the local boys rip it. It was pretty entertaining. There were a few groms out there too it was cute to watch.
By the time Ryan and I got back to the beach the crew was ready to get going. After some epic dinner, bbq chicken that Dad grilled - Joel and Ash and I hit Lahina. I’m not gunna lie after walking through the town once I was shopped out.. I’m not much of a shopper so our little excursion out was not very long. We ended it with a bang I tell ya. We decided to go get some ice cream and with a little direction from Kai it was off to a Maui made ice cream. Oh my freak it was good. This was another one of those times to pull out the, “This is heavenly, I think Jesus made my ice cream.” So to my family Jesus wasn’t only a crafty carpenter he was a mean chef as well! Yum for Macadamia nut ice cream, holy moses. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment