It’s funny that before the stitches, I had no desire to take pictures unless it was underwater. Now that’s all I want to do. I want to read. I want to tan and I want to take pictures. I’m not going to lie I was a little sketched being alone on the beach (more so the walk down there) when it is still pitch black out but it was oddly peaceful once my mind got lost behind the lens. I got back from geeking and it was breakfast time and off to Napili. We posted up under the tree, snapped a few family pictures and we were set. The swell had come in that night so there was at least some entertainment. It was just another day of mid 80’s and a light breeze. We have been so lucky with our weather it’s crazy but I’ll take it! There is a web cam at Napili beach and I decided to check out it’s “live web” abilities. I called Will and had him go online to the web cam. It was so funny. I was talking to him on the phone as he could watch me walk the shore in Hawaii. I was so tempted to call other people and make them try it but I realized the reality that I was having more fun with it then most people would. So I refrained. It was a good day at Napili but soon it was time to set on a new adventure, baby bambino could handle the heat for only so long. 



I hope they turned out! It was actually humorously fun. Mom and Dad took Taylor for the night so Ryan and Jess could go on a date. So I crashed Joel and Ashley’s date night… and we three headed to Lahina. We met up with Jess and Ryan after they “dated” and the kids went out. Well sort of .. we shopped some more - whoop whoop and we had the epic ice cream again! SO GOOD. We took pictures under the banion tree. 
That thing is so cool, especially all decorated in Christmas. It’s so weird being here during the Christmas season, hearing jingle bells in rasta is just so odd. Let me clarify I’m not complaining it is just simply different! Mom at least tried with the lights on the palm tree we had inside, along with our personalized baby stockings -- pretty darling.

No comments:
Post a Comment