Thursday, June 17, 2010

Happy 7 Months My Love

On June 14th I graduated college and Will and I celebrated our 7 month annivesary.  It was a crazy day. There was so much great time with the family, my commencement, Micah's commencement, and than finally after some goodbyes to friends it was off to celebrate. Will took me to Fall Creek for a sunset adventure.
  
We watched the sunset and by the grace of God didn't get locked in the park. The sunset was so great. The weather held for us and it was such a great night to have spent together.. our last night that is. SAD!
 
It was a happy 7 months / suck the next 7 months. For the next few months Will and I will be far apart. For this entire time we have lived less than 10 blocks from each other and now we are not only in different parts of the state. Come August we will be in different countries. Him in Mexico, me here... than come September - December I will be somewhere between Hawaii and Isreal.  So with that.. this night was so great and oh so hard. After our fun date at the lake we were off to happy hour by the fire on the river front. I miss you already William Joseph!

No comments: