Thursday, June 17, 2010

Seattle Baby!

Alright welp let's rewind to remember. So a few weeks back I went to visit Jordyn (aka J.Bird) in Seattle and here are some pics of our fun adventures. It was a such a great road trip! =)
 
First stop - Lunch time in the market (best fish and chips ever)!
 
Then it was the gum wall =) Don't deny you are jealous of my brilliant idea.
 
Do your troll thing! Us at the Troll under the bridge.
 
I loved this little coffee hut! (so much I forget what it is called....)
VASHON ISLAND! The best idea we had all weekend =) We took the ferry over to this island and had a blast all day. We loved it. We hit this little coffee shop/country market and were there for a few hours just journaling, reading and people watching. One of my favorite things was the wall of mugs with locals names on them... loved it.
 
We found a bike... in a tree.. and J.bird broked it.
More Vashon love!
 
Then the last night we hit up a Mariners game. So fun.  We did everything you could think of. Seattle and all things you could ever want to do in Seattle. We did DT and OT Tacoma for a day along side pubs and happy hours. We were of to Vashon for a day and than a baseball game. Honestly we never stopped moving, never stopped laughing, never stopped making memories. Such a great Memorial Weekend. I love you J. Miss you!

No comments: