Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Saturday To Remember =)

So Saturday morning William and I decided we wanted to take a hike up Spencer's for sunrise and boy was it a good idea. We made it to the top (after my spit of disappointment we were running late.. due to making coffee.. man sometimes I am just straight up dumb!) But in all reality we weren't late and we were right on time. So we get to the top after surviving Will's attempts to have an Australian tour guide accent.. ha. We were two of the five at the top but we decided to jump to the farther side to not have to deal with any other company. Crazy that I have been to the top so many times I have yet to be able to enjoy the sunrise from the other little rock peak.
We sat on the top and read a bit from James and just completely enjoyed each others company. After we hiked on down we headed to Keystone and my boy took me out to a amazing breakfast =) From breakfast it was off to the the Riley's and on to the lake.
Get it STEPH!
My boy getting some air. He improved so much on this run. Def. more skills than I have.
I stick to the surfing look or the oh this is glassy I'll venture over here sorta mind set.
Well with all of Will's skills.. there also comes some hard falls. He took a few too many smacks and this boy def. had a concussion! Poor Joseph.
Hitting the tube with Sarah. We had so much fun on there. Just chit chatted the whole time and had a blast as John tried to freaking kill us. Apparently we got some serious air time but we were having so much fun we could care less if we were 6 inches or 6 feet off the water.
Love'n it with my 'lil broski. Poor Brayden's arm was stuck under mine and he came away with a little red color ... sorry B! But it was so much fun being on the tube with him. He is such a dare-devil and I love this little boy. He's gunna rip!
This is when Will and I were on the tube together and John was having a lot of fun + so were we! My neck is just about back to normal now.. 
MUAH! A kiss from my boy =)

Wow what a great day. Thanks Steph and John for taking us out on the boat!

No comments: